Studio and Photography Experience Day
Want to have a studio experience but get behind the camera as well as in front of the camera?
Want to learn a little more about the camera, how it works and learn the basics of what it takes to make a photo?
Want to go away with a disk of the pictures you took and even helped edit?
Want to go away with the pictures you took to also edit yourself?
And maybe have time to print a couple too?
If the answer is YES to all the above then a JFYP Studio and Photography Experience Day might be for you!
What you get :-
- 4 or 6 hours session (6 hours will be more in depth and allow time for more editing, suitable more for older children or adults)
- Learn the basics behind the camera and the three main things to know to understand cameras and take almost any kind of photos
- Have the opportunity to take pictures on your own camera (if suitable) or borrow one (free) in the studio environment with 2 or 3 different lighting setups (taking pictures of each other or me!)
- Walk through editing of the day’s pictures (on Lightroom) and export the final product to images on a disk in high res and web friendly sizes
- Take home a disk of all your good images
- Print a few of your faves and take them home too (one 10×8 and two 7×5 prints)
- Follow up with an emailed mini-ebook of Photography basics
- 4 hour session – £120
- 6 hour session – £160
- Up to 3 kids (and additional chaperone over 18) or up to 3 adults or combination of both